West Shore Residences is a collection of Freehold Cluster Terraces located at 248 Pasir Panjang Road (just opposite Barossa Gardens). Nested amongst the other private properties, West Shore Residences is just 500 metres away from the sea. Driving home to West Shore Residences is a pleasant experience that one can look forward to enjoy, especially with those tall lushous green trees that lined on both sides of Pasir Panjang Road.
West Shore Residences has four types of Terrace home designs with sizes of 3,993 sqft and 4,615 sqft. One can quickly identify Shore Residences as their home because it blends modern-styled design with creature comforts by offering a spacious living environment. Each of the five-level terraces of West Shore Residences comes with 5 spacious en-suite bedrooms, a basement car park and a roof garden. There is always ample parking at the West Shore Residences with two private car park lots provided for each home. Need to get from one level to another quickly? The private lift in each West Shore Residences terrace home will get you there in a jiffy.
At West Shore Residences there are two jacuzzi that awaits you. You and your family can either indulge yourselves in the larger jacuzzi on the first level; or pamper yourself away in privacy while soaking in the jacuzzi on the roof terrace garden.
While you and your family enjoy in the serene ambience that West Shore Residences provides, you can also take quiet knowledge that you can gain easy access to public transport. West Shore Residences is only about 10 minutes walk to the Haw Par Villa MRT Station.
Without a doubt, West Shore Residences is certainly one of the best valued terraces for entry into Singapore’s landed property segment.
Why own a terrace in West Shore Residences?
1. All West Shore Residences bedrooms are en-suite
2. A private elevator in each West Shore Residences</strong> terrace.
3. There are personal two car park lots for each terrace, located in the basement
4. Two private jacuzzi pools in each home & one on level 1 and the other on the roof garden terrace.
5. Quality furnishings used in the entire interior design.
6. West Shore Residences is nested in a FREEHOLD landed residential enclave in Pasir Panjang in District 5.
7. The sea is just about five hundred metres away from West Shore Residences.
8. Bus stops are five minutes walk away so easy access to public transport.
9. West Shore Residences is just five minutes walk to MRT (Haw Par Viilla Station) which is just four stations away from Vivocity. Vivocity is an iconic retail, entertainment lifestyle mall.
10. Ten minutes walk to Kent Rdige Park. Walk along the bridge, and you will be able to see sunbirds, doves, squirrels, lizards, and white-crested laughing thrushes. Common activities in this park include bird watching, cycling, photography, trekking and nature walks.
11. Ten minutes drive to Temasek Club. This Club aims promote social, cultural, educational and sporting activities among SAF officers and their families.
12. Ten minutes drive to Tanglin Trust School – an International School. Found since 1925, Tanglin Trust School has a long tradition of providing British-based learning with an international perspective.
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.